Viv Greene Attorneys in Pietermaritzburg is a law firm which provides a full range of legal and professional services.
Our offices are centrally situated and only a few hundred meters away from the Pietermaritzburg High Court, Regional Court, Magistrates Court, Deeds Registry and Master’s Office.
Our main areas of expertise are:
- Various Civil Litigation Matters
- Ante Nuptial Contracts
- Conveyancing, Property Transfers and Bond Registrations as well as other Deeds Registry enquiries and registrations
- Acting as Pietermaritzburg Correspondent for Attorneys around the Country
We aim to give personalised, client-orientated service whilst remaining down to earth and approachable. We know that consulting a lawyer can be both intimidating and stressful, so we focus on developing individual relationships based on trust and professionalism.
Although we are Pietermaritzburg Attorneys, we also cater for Durban and Midlands clients as well as correspondence for the whole county .
We are situated within the jurisdiction of:
- the KwaZulu-Natal High Court, which has jurisdiction over the whole province;
- the Pietermaritzburg Magistrate’s Court;
- the Pietermaritzburg Regional Court, which in turn has jurisdiction over the districts of Pietermaritzburg, Bergville, Camperdown, Impendle, Lion’s River, Mooi River, New Hanover, Polela, Richmond, Umvoti and Underberg;
- the Master of the High Court and the Deeds Office, which are based in Pietermaritzburg so we serve the needs of a wide network of corresponding firms throughout the province of KwaZulu-Natal and across South Africa.
- the KwaZulu-Natal Deeds Office where all property related transactions for KwaZulu-Natal are dealt with, and all records for the province in respect thereof are captured and kept. We are also situate near the Surveyor Generals Offices.
“No fancy talk, just good advice”.