Our offices are centrally situated, and only a few hundred meters away from:
We are situated within the jurisdiction of:
– the KwaZulu-Natal High Court, which has jurisdiction over the whole province;
– the Pietermaritzburg Magistrate’s Court;
– the Pietermaritzburg Regional Court, which in turn has jurisdiction over the districts of Pietermaritzburg, Bergville, Camperdown, Impendle, Lion’s River, Mooi River, New
Hanover, Polela, Richmond, Umvoti and Underberg;
– the Master of the High Court and the Deeds Office, which are based in Pietermaritzburg so we serve the needs of a wide network of corresponding firms throughout the province
of KwaZulu-Natal and across South Africa.
– the KwaZulu-Natal Deeds Office where all property-related transactions for KwaZulu-Natal are dealt with, and all records for the province in respect thereof are captured and kept.
We are also situated near the Surveyor Generals Offices.