Pietermaritzburg Correspondent for KZN and South Africa
We are geared as a Pietermaritzburg Correspondent to serve the needs of a wide network of legal firms throughout the province of KwaZulu-Natal and across South Africa.
We are ideally situated less than 5km away from the following important Courts and administrative offices in Pietermaritzburg:
- the KwaZulu-Natal High Court, which has jurisdiction over the whole province of KZN;
- the Pietermaritzburg Regional Court, which in turn has jurisdiction over the districts of Pietermaritzburg, Bergville, Camperdown, Impendle, Lion’s River, Mooi River, New Hanover, Polela, Richmond, Umvoti and Underberg;
- the Magistrate’s Court;
- the Master of the High Court and the Deeds Office.
We are able to act as local Correspondents for a number of matters.
- We charge as per the appropriate party & party tariff;
- Our attorneys appear in the District and Regional Courts for trials and in the High Court for most interlocutory applications, judicial case management and for settled trials thus saving on counsels fees;
- We have good relationships with local counsel to provide their services when warranted.
- We charge as per the prevailing LPC guidelines and are prepared to negotiate fees under certain circumstances.